This guide demonstrates how you can change your contact details, share personal interests and information, education and work experiences within MyLO.
1. You can access your profile from the MyLO Home page or a Unit Home page.
Press on your name in the top right hand corner of the navigation bar. Select the Profile link in the menu provided.
This will open the Edit My User Profile page.
2. On the Edit My User Profile page you have the option to provide: your nickname, location, homepage, social network links and personal information.
Note: Any details you add to your student profile will be visible to other MyLO users.
3. To add a photo to your profile, select the Change Picture button.
This action will open the Change Picture page in a new window.
4. To upload a picture from your computer, select the Browse button.
5. Locate your photo on your computer. Select the file and then select the Open button. This action will return you to the Select a Profile Picture window. The filename will now appear next to the Browse button.
Select the Done button. This action will return you to the Edit My User Profile page, and populate the profile picture.
6. Once you have finished populating your profile, select the Save and Close button.