This guide demonstrates how you can submit an ePortfolio item to an assignment folder within your unit for formal assessment. Please note that you cannot submit a reflection artefact to the assignment folder.
- From the MyLO Home page select your unit from the My Units widget. This action will take you into your unit and onto your Unit Home page.
- Select the Assignment tool from the navbar. This action will take you to the Assignment Folders page.
- Select the title of the assignment you need to submit your ePortfolio item to. This action will take you to the Submit Files page.
- Select the Add a
File button. This action will open an upload window.
- Select the ePortfolio link from the menu provided. This action will display a list of items within your ePortfolio. If you have many items, it may be easier for you to locate your item by using the Search for field.
- Select the radio button next to the item you wish to submit to the assignment, and then select the Select Item button. This action will return you to the Submit Files page.
- The ePortfolio item will appear as a link beneath the Add a File button. Select the Submit
button. This action will open the File Upload Results page.
- The file submission properties will be displayed. Select the Done button. The file has been successfully submitted.