This guide demonstrates how you can access your unit quizzes, commence and submit a quiz.
- From the MyLO Home page select your unit from the My Units widget. This action will take you into your unit and onto your Unit Home page.
- Select the Quizzes tool from the navbar. This action will take you to the Quiz List page.
- From the quiz list you can see your current quizzes and any previous attempts made. To commence a quiz, select a quiz title from the Current Quizzes list. This action will open a new window displaying the Quiz Details Summary page.
- Select Start Quiz! When prompted with the Confirmation window, read the instructions carefully before selecting the OK button. This action will take you to the Quiz page.
- Ensure you select the Save button after answering each question before selecting the Next Page button. Alternatively, you may choose to use the Save All Responses button.
Note: Each quiz format will vary depending upon lecturer preferences. At the end of the quiz select the Go to Submit Quiz Button. This action will open the Quiz Submission Confirmation page.
- Select the Submit Quiz button. You will then be prompted by the Confirmation window. Ensure you read the instructions carefully before selecting the Yes, submit quiz button.
- A confirmation page will appear. This will detail the attempt number and length of time in the quiz. Depending on the settings enabled by your lecturer, you may also be able to see the answers you provided for each question and your attempt score.