This guide shows you how to print out your discussion posts. Your posts can be printed out on paper or saved in PDF format.
- From the MyLO Home page select your unit from the My Units widget. This action will take you into your unit and onto your Unit Home page.
- Select the Discussions tool from the navbar under the Communication group. This action will take you to the Discussions List.
- Choose the Topic that you want to print out the posts from and click on the title.
- Change your view to Grid view for this topic - or if you want to have this view for all discussions please refer to this guide: Setting Grid View
- Search for particular threads if needed ( Note: if you want to search by name for discussion posts press on Search Options to tick this option- otherwise the search will only look for words in the Subject and the body of the post). Otherwise Press select all or tick the threads you want to print then select Print.
- This will open up your printable view. Press Print to open up your printing options.
- To print to paper just choose your normal printer that you have associated with your computer. To print a copy out as a PDF choose the option from the printer options, by changing the destination of the printer by pressing Change, and choose Save as PDF.
- You can then save your discussion posts as a PDF document. Press Save and then give your new document a name and it will be saved to your computer for you to keep or use as needed.