This guide demonstrates how you can access Online Help resources from within MyLO.
- You can access online help resources from the MyLO Home page or a Unit Home Page. There are various help options available within MyLO. These include IT Help, Library Help, Student Help and Help (system specific).
- IT Help offers links to resources and assistance offered by the Service Desk. The first link, Service Desk will take you to the Service Desk Website. The second link, Request IT Help Online, will take you to a portal page where you will need to login with your UTAS username and password to submit a request for help. IT support will then contact you directly to assist with your enquiry.
- Library Help offers you links to the Library Website, Referencing, Reading Lists, Guides and library frequently asked questions (FAQ).
- Student Help offers you a range of support services. Support and Equity offers counselling, career development, disability and cross-cultural support services. Learning Support offers a range of programs and resources for UTAS students who wish to develop their learning skills. Using MyLO is a collection of resources developed by the MyLO ITS team to help you navigate and use popular tools such as discussions, Dropbox, etc.
- Help is a collection of help files on how to use MyLO. Select Help. This action will open Help in a new window. Select the Learning Environment tab. A list of topics will be displayed. Select the relevant topic to begin learning and understanding more about functionality.