This guide demonstrates how you can access Online Help resources from within MyLO.
- You can access online help resources from the MyLO Home page or a Unit Home Page. These include Help & Resources , Library & Learning Support and within your units you have Admin & Help. the image below shows the resources available on the navigation bar on the MyLO landing page.
- Help & Resources offers links to resources and assistance offered by the Service Desk, as well as links to units which may assist you in your studies. Request Assistance, will take you to the Service Desk portal page. You can use live chat or submit a ticket with the Service Desk. From this group you can also change your password and access support resources, and access the Turnitin unit and Getting Started in MyLO unit. If you get an unauthorised message when accessing these two links please enrol yourself in the units here: https://mylo-courses.utas.edu.au/
- Library & Learning Support offers you links to the Library resources such as: the Library Website, Referencing, Reading Lists, Guides. A unit- The LIST tutorials will also assist with all your referencing needs. If you get an unauthorised message when accessing these two links please enrol yourself in the units here: https://mylo-courses.utas.edu.au/ Links to your student advisers and a semester roadmap can also be found here.
- Admin & Help On the navigation bar of each of your units is an item called Admin & Help.
- Admin &Help has links to your class progress, links to help guides and direct links to the Turnitin unit.