UGrow USucceed provides a series of workshops and online modules to help you develop the skills you need to succeed at university.
Skills for success – these online modules cover a range of topics including:
- understanding Uni
- time management
- studying and staying connected
- assessment task planning
- exam preparation
- and more ...
KeyICT - skills development:
- creating basic Word documents
- exploring academic features within Word
- using the online learning system MyLO
Academic help – including:
- writing academic essays
- using the Library for research
- understanding referencing and plagiarism
The great thing about these workshops and modules is that you can pick and choose which ones you access. They are an additional resource offered to students as a means of supporting skills development and linking to the resources and personnel available at UTAS.
For more information amd to access the online modules, click on the UGrow USucceed link above.