Make sure that you are ready to travel to Australia and begin study by taking the steps listed here:
- Read the information on the International Student Support website to get all the information about what you need to do Before You Arrive
- Check the information for new degree program students and new English Language Centre students
- Apply for a student visa
- Book your flight to either Hobart or Launceston (please check your offer for your campus)
- Arrange accommodation (please note that Homestay is only available to English Language Centre students)
- Complete the Arrival Form for free airport reception service
- Look at the course and unit handbook for information about the structure of your course and the individual units available for study.