The engagement of academic staff members in the active management and ongoing development of careers is crucial to individual, team and university success. This site contains information, resources and links on developing as an academic and managing your career.
- Career Development Scholarships for Academic Staff
- Group Career Development Activities
- Ethics & Integrity
- Research Development
- Peer Professional Learning Circles
- Graduate Certificate in Research
- Graduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning
- Teaching and Learning
- Academic Promotions
- Awards & Grants
- Study Leave
- Work Health & Safety
- Information Technology Resources
- EO Online
The following links to further skills development, professional development opportunities, scholarships and awards may also be relevant.
- Managing your Career
- Mind Tools
- Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia - HERDSA
- The Career Wise Researcher
- Churchill Fellowship
- Fulbright Scholarships
- Australia Awards - Endeavour Awards
- Indigenous Staff Scholarships
Please visit the Training and Development page to view a further range of programs and resources available.
Please return soon as more programs and information will be added as they become available.