The engagement of professional staff members in the active management and ongoing development of careers is crucial to individual, team and university success. This site contains information, resources and links on developing as a professional staff member and managing your career.
- Professional Staff Career Development Guide (PDF 228KB)
- Staff Development Initiative @ UTAS (PDF 152KB)
- Awards & Grants
- Work Health & Safety
- EO Online
The LH Martin Institute offers a suite of postgraduate programs for Tertiary Education Leaders and Managers the latest program is available here.
The following links to further skills development, professional development opportunities, scholarships and awards may also be relevant.
- The Training Consortium
- Association for Tertiary Education Management
- LH Martin Institute
- Mind Tools
- Australian Institute of Management
- Developing Potential
- NDA Tasmania
- Indigenous Staff Scholarships
- Women and Leadership Australia
Please visit the Performance & Career Development Training page to view a further range of programs and resources available.
Please return soon as more programs and information will be added as they become available.