Already studied science or health science at Uni? Fast Track your way to 2nd year of the Bachelor of Pharmacy degree.
Successfully complete 4 weeks of summer study and go straight into year 2, reducing your degree from four years to three.
The Transition to Pharmacy Practice unit is designed for students with relevant prior learning to transition directly into the second year of the Bachelor of Pharmacy degree. If you have successfully completed one year of a Health Science or Science degree, you could be eligible!
Degrees that may articulate to Fast Track:
So if you’ve completed Chemistry and Human Biology, then Fast Track your way to Pharmacy!
Find out if you can [= Y2 Ph] today!
Telephone: +61 3 6226 2190
1. Job opportunities!
- Work in health care. Pharmacies are everywhere: hospital, community, locum, rural
- Stick to the sciences. Pharmaceutical companies, medication development, research, academia
- 100% of UTAS Pharmacy graduates get jobs*
2. Help people!
- Apply your skills to make a direct difference to people you know. From life saving research to counselling customers on the correct way to take medication, you will make a difference.
3. Get taught by the real deal
- Many of our staff are practicing pharmacists or actively conducting pharmacy-based research.
- With one of the highest clinical placement hours in the country, we will make sure you leave UTAS workplace ready.
- Our small class sizes mean that you will get a more focussed experience
*Figures are based on data collected through the Graduate Destination Survey in 2008 and 2009
Authorised by the Associate Head, Pharmacy
29 July, 2014