Tutoring and assessing in undergraduate and post graduate units in Education, generally as an Early Childhood Education specialist.
- Families' perceptions of early childhood educators' fostering conversations and connections by sharing children's learning through pedagogical documentation Publication: Education 3-13 Crossref DOI Link to Publisher-Maintained Copy: https://doi.org/10.1080/03004279.2015.1092457
- Early childhood pedagogical documentation practices, effective teaching & how best to foster relationships with families.
- Concepts of Time and Place in the Kindergarten- the roles of educators.
- May 2016 - Teaching Merit Certificate
- August 2017 - Citation for Outstanding Contribution to Student Learning
Katia Duff is a tutor in the Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) program at the University of Tasmania, Australia. She is a qualified and experienced teacher in Tasmania, who over the past 22 years has taught in the early childhood, secondary and tertiary sectors.