UTAS Home Mr Sonam Gyamtsho
- Tuition scholarship, University of Tasmania for Master of Education by Research (2014 – 2016)
- Received a silver medal from Royal Government of Bhutan for meritorious service of 30 years (2013)
- Erasmus Mundus scholarship for two years European Master's course on Lifelong Learning: Policy and Management (2007 – 2009)
- Nuffic (Dutch) fellowship for training on Innovations on Curriculum and Student Assessment (2005)
- UNICEF training award for Train the Trainers' workshop on Early Childhood care and Development in Singapore (2004)
- A certificate of merit from the President of Bumthang Sports Association in recognition of my service as the General Secretary of Sports Body.
- Gyamtsho, S., J-F., Getenet, S. & Pullen, D. (2014). School Dropout and Associations with Anti-social Behaviours: A Bhutanese Study. Bhutan Journal of Research and Development. Royal University of Bhutan. (under review)
Article in progress
- Impact of mid-day meal on children's learning ability and performance in extra-curricular activities (data analysis is going on)
- Gyamtsho, S. (2011). Gross National Happiness and Social Progress: A Development Paradigm of Bhutan. Lambert Academy Publishing, Germany.