UTAS Home Mrs Maggie Lea
- Coordination, organisation and timetabling for the RCS undergraduate clinical education programme in General Practice and community health.
- Coordination of workplace learning agreements, processing of Practice Incentive Program Payments and Continuing Professional Development points, managing educational resources for student development in General Practice and the Mersey Community Hospital (MCH) clinical education resource collection.
- Overall management of the Rural Clinical School, MCH campus including student accommodation.
- Overall management of Year 3 rural placements in and around the North West region.
- Administration of applications for honorary clinical titles.