The Adjunct, Clinical and Associate Titles Committee consider nominations at the Professor and Associate Professor levels. A common anniversary date of 31 January will be implemented as of 1 January 2018 (Policy Item 3.9). The term of conferral Adjunct, Clinical and Associate titles are established for a period of up to three years.
Nominations for titles will be considered by the Adjunct, Clinical and Associate Titles Committee who will meet annually in September.
|Due date for lodging nominations||Committee Meeting Date|
|TBC September 2018||TBC September 2018|
Nominations for Adjunct, Clinical and Associate Titles must include:
- Completed Adjunct, Clinical and Associate Titles Nomination and Renewal Form
- Rationale for the conferral provided by the Head, which:
- outlines the nominee’s expected contribution to the work of the University
- states the benefits expected to flow to the University
- Where the nominee has previously held an Adjunct, Clinical, Associate or equivalent title with the University of Tasmania, a short statement of the tangible outcomes of the period as a title-holder
- Brief, current curriculum vitae of the nominee (5 pages minimum or a web hyperlink)
The Adjunct, Clinical and Associate Titles Positions Policy and Procedure can be accessed at http://www.utas.edu.au/policy.
For further information please contact Executive Officer, Jan Horton on 6226 6393 or via email Jan.Horton@utas.edu.au.