Nominations are now OPEN for round 10 of the University of Tasmania's Visiting Fellows and Visiting Scholars Program.
The program offers Visiting Fellowships and Scholarships to support short-term visits to the University by academics, scholars and other eminent individuals, normally from outside of Tasmania. The program is designed to benefit areas or activities of strategic priority for the University by, for example: strengthening academic networks to underpin ongoing scholarly activity; achieving scholarly outcomes (e.g. publications) in key areas, through research leadership and collaborative research; enhancing the professional development of University staff through exposure to teaching and learning leaders; enhancing educational programs through collaborative teaching projects; and raising the scholarly and public profile of the University.
On this site you will find the program policy, procedures, nomination forms and templates as well as useful advice to assist in the preparation of nominations.
Nominations must be received by the close of business (5pm) on Friday 3 October 2014 and should be sent to the Office of the Provost, Private Bag 51 Hobart, or emailed to Provost.Office@utas.edu.au.
- Visiting Fellows and Visiting Scholars Program Policy (PDF 86KB)
- Visiting Fellows and Visiting Scholars Program Procedures (PDF 86KB)
- Visiting Fellows and Visiting Scholars Nomination Form (WORD 1098 KB)
- Visiting Fellows and Visiting Scholars Program Financial Advice (PDF 108 KB)
- Visiting Fellows and Visiting Scholars Payment Authority (HR form) (PDF 179 KB)
- No Private Use Declaration Form (WORD 31KB)