Nominations have now closed for Round 9 of the 2014 UTAS Visiting Fellowships and Visiting Scholarships.
The program offers Visiting Fellowships and Scholarships to support short-term visits to UTAS by academics, scholars and other eminent individuals, normally from outside of Tasmania. The program is designed to benefit areas or activities of strategic priority for UTAS by, for example: strengthening academic networks to underpin ongoing scholarly activity; achieving scholarly outcomes (e.g. publications) in key areas, through research leadership and collaborative research; enhancing the professional development of UTAS staff through exposure to teaching and learning leaders; enhancing educational programs through collaborative teaching projects; and raising the scholarly and public profile of UTAS.
Nominations for Round 10 will be called for mid-2014.
- UTAS Visiting Fellows and Visiting Scholars Program Policy (PDF 86KB)
- UTAS Visiting Fellows and Visiting Scholars Program Procedures (PDF 86KB)
- UTAS Visiting Fellows and Visiting Scholars Program Financial Advice (PDF 79KB)
- Nomination Form Template 2012 (Word 57.0KB)
- Work Program Template (Word 29.0KB)
- Budget Template (Word 41.5KB)
- No Private Use Declaration Form (Word 31KB)
- Budget Centre Template (Word 45kb)