- Questionnaires and any other study tools that will be given to the participants
- Interview questions, even if these are indicative only
- Recruitment posters and advertisements
- Introductory letters
- Email or telephone preambles
- Any relevant approvals from other institutions
- Copies of any other relevant documentation
If your project involves the collection, use or disclosure of personal information without the consent of the participant, you will also need to complete the privacy form (75.3KB).
A study protocol must be submitted with full (i.e. NEAF applications that have not been approved by another HREC) applications to the Health and Medical HREC. This is to ensure the effective and efficient review of applications by the Tasmania Scientific Research Advisory Committee. For further information please refer to the TSRAC study protocol pro forma and the article on how to write a protocol.