19th Dec 2017 9:00am
19th Dec 2017 5:00pm
The ARC Linkage Projects scheme is a continuous round, proposals may be submitted at any time.
Applicants are requested to provide their draft proposal to the Office of Research Services (ORS) via RMS four weeks prior to the date the proposal is intended to be submitted to the ARC, to allow eligibility and grantsmanship review.
ORS strongly encourages potential Linkage Project applicants to submit their proposals by the following dates to facilitate this process:
Proposals to ORS (via RMS): submit 21 November 2017 for submission to the ARC on 19 December 2017
Please notify Research.Funding@utas.edu.au once you have submitted your draft proposal in RMS.
Please note that:
- Announcement outcomes are approximately six months after the submission of the proposal.
- Mature and well-developed proposals may be submitted to the ARC before the above dates.
- Request Not to Assess, if required, are submitted to the ARC at the same time as the proposal.
- The ARC will not accept proposals after 19 December 2017 for this year's round.
- There is not a fixed time for rejoinders. ORS will be notified two weeks in advance of the rejoinder opening for a proposal and applicants will have approximately one week to complete the rejoinder after opening.
Proposal Development and Support
Please ensure you review the ARC Linkage Project Funding Rules, Instructions to Applicants and Frequently Asked Questions, available from the UTAS ARC Linkage Projects website, before commencing your proposal. On the website you will also find a number of templates to assist with your proposal, including the 'Organisation Letter of Support' template. Further information is also available on the ARC Linkage Projects website.
Development assistance with your proposal is available from your Research Hub.
Questions regarding the ARC Funding Rules and requirements may be directed to Research.Funding@utas.edu.au