30th Jun 2017 9:00am
30th Jun 2017 5:00pm
The Australian Government's Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships aim to build Australia’s reputation for excellence in the provision of education and research, support the internationalisation of the Australian higher education and research sectors and offer high-achieving individuals from overseas and Australia opportunities to increase their productivity and expertise in their field.
The Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships aim to:
- develop ongoing educational, research and professional links between individuals, organisations and countries;
- increase the skills and global awareness of high achieving individuals from Australia and overseas;
- contribute to Australia's reputation as a high quality provider of education and training and a leader in research and innovation; and
- increase the productivity of Australians through international study, research or professional development experience.
The Australia Awards–Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships offer support to Australians to undertake study, research or professional development in a participating country and/or region.
All recipients will receive:
- travel allowance: $3,000 (provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances)
- establishment allowance: $2,000 (fellowships) or $4,000 (scholarships)
- monthly stipend: $3,000 (paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)
- health insurance for the full category duration
- travel insurance
Endeavour Scholarship recipients will also receive tuition fees paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. Tuition includes student service and amenities fees.
Endeavour scholarship recipients will also receive tuition fees.
Further information and application documentation are available here.
Please note that all Scholarships and Fellowships applications are required to be submitted to the Office of Research Services and approved by the DVC-R prior to being submitted.
Please submit your application and supporting documents, along with your Research Funding Clearance Form and Costing Tool, to your Research Hub. Applicants are encouraged to contact their Research Hub prior to the internal closing date so that Hub staff can provide you with additional information and provide pre-award services.
Applications due to your Research Hub: 16 June 2017
Final Application due to Department of Education and Training: 30 June 2017