1st Mar 2017 9:00am
1st Mar 2017 5:00pm
Applications for the Tasmanian Community Fund (TCF) Round 34 open on 28 January 2017.
TCF preference in funding will be given to projects that best demonstrate:
- Benefit to the Tasmanian community
- Innovation and proactivity
- An integrated and collaborative approach, avoiding duplication
- Value for money
- Community support for the project, particularly from any partners
- High levels of other financial or in-kind contributions
- The ability to build and strengthen community capacity
- Good prospects for successful implementation; and * volunteer and community involvement with the project.
Further information, guidelines and application forms are available on the TCF website.
Large Grants Stage 1 ($100,000 - $500,000)
All applicants considering a Large grant should contact their Research Hub as early as possible to express interest in the scheme and to discuss your project's suitability.
- Expression of Interest to Research Hub: 5.00 pm 3 February 2017
- Draft application to Research Hub: 5.00 pm 16 February 2017
- Final application submitted online to TCF: 5.00 pm 1 March 2017
- Please submit your draft application, Research Funding Clearance Form and Costing Tool to your Research Hub by the above deadlines.
- Final applications are submitted online to the TCF, by the applicant, once approval to submit is confirmed by your Research Hub.
- All applicants are encouraged to contact their Research Hub as early as possible so that Hub staff can provide additional information and pre-award services.
The TCF requires all UTAS applications to undergo an internal ranking process. Applications are ranked by Associate Deans of Research. Applicants are not notified of the ranking outcomes.