ARC Linkage Projects
The Linkage Projects scheme provides funding to Eligible Organisations to support research and development (R&D) projects which are collaborative between higher education researchers and other parts of the national innovation system, which are undertaken to acquire new knowledge, and which involve risk or innovation.
Proposals for funding under the Linkage Projects scheme must include at least one Australian Partner Organisation. The Partner Organisation must make a significant contribution in cash and/or in kind, to the project that is equal to, or greater than, the ARC funding.
The Linkage Projects Funding Rules for funding commencing in 2013 are now available. Please familiarise yourself with the Funding Rules, Instructions to Applicants, and Frequently Asked Questions available at http://www.arc.gov.au/ncgp/lp/lp_default.htm
- Submission of Draft Application to ORS: Wed 14 November 5PM
- Submission to ORS of Requests not to Assess: Friday 16 November
- Submission of Final Application to ORS: Wed 28 November 5 PM
- Final ARC submission date: Mon 3rd December.
- Funding limit changes- $50,000 to $300,000 per year
- Project Description now 8 pages maximum
- Partner Organisation (PO) changes- Please see Section 6 of the Funding Rules. Note each PO mustcontribute a named Partner Investigator to work on the project. In general, 25% cash contribution; funded for research organisation restrictions.
- Section F- Personnel- now performance evidence over the past 10 years
|Help with Your Application|
|ARC Funding Rules Instructions to Applicants FAQs|
|Linkage Projects summary and Changes|
|Partner Organisation letter template|
|Examples of Earlier UTAS ARC Proposals|
|Examples of Successful UTAS ARC Proposals (UTAS staff only)|
|Linkage Projects Presentation|
|Creating a Proposal Budget|
|ARC-UTAS Salary Scales 2014|
|ARC-UTAS Costing Tool|
|ATO 2011/2012 Allowance Reimbursement Schedule|
|Ian Cummings Senior Project Officer (ARC) (6226 7592)|