Details of prospective projects that may be undertaken are provided below. Alternative proposals relating to the identified research areas are also welcome from applicants.
Details of current research within the Faculty of Education including major projects and recent publications can be found at http://www.utas.edu.au/education/research
General enquiries from prospective applicants for the elite scholarships should be directed to Dr Tracey Muir: e-mail: Tracey.Muir@utas.edu.au; phone: 03 6324 3261.
Mathematics and Science Education
- Secondary Mathematics Teachers’ Expectations Of Student Attainment And Their Implications For Practice
- Example use in mathematics classrooms
- Investigating the role of Teacher Assistants (TAs) in Supporting Students’ Numeracy
Diversity and Psychological Development
- Research in Human Potential: A multi-discipline approach
- Exertime: Reducing occupational sitting in time in the workplace
- Project CrossMove: Helping ALL children move more efficiently
- Development of a Restorative Justice Education Program to Increase Victim Empathy
Leadership, Workplace and Education
- The Tasmania Tomorrow Reforms of Post Year 10 Education
- Future School Leaders and Future School Leadership: What are challenges. How do we address them?
- Learning in and From Fire and Emergency Services Responses
- Information Literacy
- Online Pedagogies and Learning
- Curriculum, pedagogies and innovation in support of quality teacher education