Elite Research Scholarship in 2012/13
The University Department of Rural Health and Rural Clinical School, in collaboration with the Graduate Research Office at the University of Tasmania, are offering six Elite Research Scholarships for potential applicant to undertake PhD research in rural health arena. The Elite Research Scholarship is valued at over $30,000 per annum, tax-free, and is available for three years, with a possible six-month extension. Information about Elite Research Scholarship is available at: http://www.utas.edu.au/graduate-research/scholarships.
To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicant must enrol with the University Department of Rural Health and undertake either of the following topics:
Healthy ageing, Chronic conditions, Rehabilitation, Rural.
- Enhancing wellbeing and functioning in rural areas
- Ageing in place: how effective are current interventions to support older people remaining in their rural communities as they age?
- Ageing in place in rural Tasmania
Interprofessional Education, Interprofessional Learning and health professional education
Supporting the Rural Workforce
Food Security and Health
- Implementation Research and Rural/Remote Health
- Telehealth Service Development: Improving health outcomes for people in rural/remote areas