The Vice-Chancellor and Senior University Managers are responsible for overall risk oversight through:
- conduct of the corporate risk management process periodically;
- review of the operational risk management process results in the context of identified corporate risks;
- determination of broad plans for action
- reporting to Council through the Risk & Audit Committee.
Senior University Managers are responsible for:
- implementation of corporate risk management action plans; and
- conduct of operational risk management process periodically for their area/s of responsibility.
The Director Audit and Risk is responsible for:
- provision of on-going guidance to all levels of management on the risk management process;
- supporting the Vice-Chancellor and Senior University Managers in carrying out its risk management role.
- developing and implementing the internal audit work plan in response to the results of the risk management process
- performance of a periodic review of the risk management process.