Audit & Risk is also overseeing the implementation of a formal risk assessment program and the development of a profile of strategic and operational risks to the University.
The risk profile will help to improve the effectiveness of the University's risk management activities by raising staff awareness and identifying areas where an integrated response to risk is required.
Because of its independent status Audit & Risk is well placed to provide management, senior executive and Audit & Risk Committee with impartial reports on risk and the state of various University operations.
- Risk Management Policy (CORP 13.1) (PDF 230KB)
- Risk Matrix (PDF 85KB)
- Risk Register Template (Excel 144KB)
- Risk Register Template with WHS (Excel 140KB)
- Risk Assessment Guide (Word 264KB)
- Schedule of Risk Delegations
- Internal Audit Plan 2016