Assoc Prof Deborah Wilson
Rural Clinical School Co-Director; Associate Head Medical Education - Hospital / Acute Care
|Building||Rural Clinical School, Brickport Road, Burnie|
|Telephone||+61 3 6430 5925|
|Fax||+61 3 6431 5670|
- Senior Clinical Lecturer, Rural Clinical School
- Supervisor of Training Anaesthetics
- Advanced Life Support Instructor
- MB BS 1989 University of Western Australia
- Internship 1989 Fremantle Hospital, Perth Western Australia
- Residency 1990 – 1991 Royal Hobart Hospital, Hobart Tasmania
- Anaesthetic Registrar 1992 – 1997 Western Australian Anaesthetic Training Program, Perth Western Australia
- Obstetric Anaesthetic Fellow 1997 – 1998 British Columbian Women’s Hospital, Vancouver Canada
- Visiting Medical Officer Anaesthesia and Intensive Care 1998 – 2010
- North West Regional Hospital, Burnie, Tasmania.
- Special Interest in Paediatric Anaesthesia / Module supervisor in Paediatrics.
- Honorary Specialist Appointment Royal Melbourne Children’s Hospital
- 2006 for a period of 5 years
- Clinical Senior Lecturer 2009-2010
- Rural Clinical School, University of Tasmania.
- Supervisor of Training Anaesthetics 2010
- North West Regional Hospital, Tasmania.
- 2010 – Appointed Course Director for ILS (Immediate Life Support) Course
- Simulator Centre, Rural Clinical School
- 2012 - Appointed Associate Head Medical Education - Hospital / Acute Care
- Work Placed Based Assessment
- Teaching using Simulation