The following documents outline assessment requirements for both medical students at the RCS and junior doctors. Medicine's MBBS curriculum, although not exactly the same, shares common or similar learning outcomes to the Australian Curriculum Framework for Junior Doctors.
- Assessment in GP for RCS Students (PDF 256KB)
- Assessment in Hospital Based Attachments for RCS Students (PDF 193KB)
- Assessment of hospital based junior doctors (PDF 601KB)
- Assessment of Junior Doctors PGPPP
- Assessment of GP Registrars Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) or Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM)