The following learning and teaching resources have been developed by the Rural Clinical School (RCS) and Postgraduate Medical Education Council of Tasmania (PMCT) to support learning and teaching in a number of different contexts.
Most resources are relevant for teaching of either undergraduate students or junior doctors but some have a specific application and are therefore appropriately named. Some of these resources are available in hard copy booklet form. For copies of hard copy resources or for feedback on the value of these resources please email Rosemarie.Moore@utas.edu.au.
The University of Tasmania has well developed web based resources on topics such as:
- Orientation to Teaching and Learning
- Planning for Teaching and Learning
- Designing Learning Experiences
- Professional development at UTAS
- London Deanery eLearning Modules for Clinical Teachers
- Practical Online Materials at London Deanery UK
- Evaluation of Teaching and Learning GP (PDF 145KB)
- University of Western Australia Teaching and Learning