The CRH currently offers a comprehensive education program comprising:
H4E Bachelor of E-Health (Health Informatics) (Professional Honours)
This part-time course comprises eight units. It builds on to any three year degree with a major in a health related or information management discipline. All units are one semester in length.
H5E Graduate Certificate in E-Health (Health Informatics)
This part-time course comprises four compulsory units. All units are one semester in length.
H6E Graduate Diploma of E-Health (Health Informatics)
This part-time course builds on the certificate, and consists of one additional compulsory unit and three extra electives. All units are one semester in length.
H7E Master of E-Health (Health Informatics)
This Masters by course work program builds on the Diploma program. It comprises ten units and a small research project equivalent to two units.
These courses are offered on a part-time basis. They are delivered on-line with additional electronic and print-based materials. The course can be completed with a minimum disruption to home and work life as there is no compulsory residential component. Normal university semester schedules apply. Support and guidance are integral to the course, with lecturers available for on-line and phone consultation. Students are also encouraged to interact with one another via online discussion forums.
Course and Unit Information
For information on course units:
- H4E Bachelor of E-Health (Health Informatics)( Professional Honours)
- H5E Graduate Certificate in E-Health
- H6E Graduate Diploma of E-Health
- H7E Master of E-Health
To qualify for admission to any of these programs, applicants should:
- Hold a three-year degree or a diploma with a major in a health related, information management or technology area, or
- Have experience and/or qualifications as deemed appropriate by the Director of the CRH.
- For international students who do not use English as their first language, minimum requirements are IELTS Overall band 6.0, with no band less than 6.