These materials are available to assist students at UTAS.
- e-Health (Health Informatics) Courses
- Graduate Research
- Rural Health Teaching Sites
Accommodation, Computer Access & Support
- University of Tasmania Student Support and Services
- Rural Placement Allowance
Assistance for health students doing rural clinical placements
- AHPRA Student Registration Fact Sheet
- Student Feedback Trial
- Simulation Resources
- University of Tasmania scholarships
- Rustica will be offering scholarships of up to $500 each biannually to interested health science students that are undertaking a placement in a rural area or attending a rural focused conference/festival.
To be eligible you must be members of Rustica. Join for free at Rustica!
Further information, including previous scholars' reports can be found at Rustica