These materials are available to assist students at UTAS.
- e-Health (Health Informatics) Courses
- Graduate Research
- Rural Health Teaching Sites
Accommodation, Internet & Support
- University of Tasmania Student Support and Services
- Rural Placement Allowance
Assistance for health students doing rural clinical placements
- AHPRA Student Registration Fact Sheet
- Student Feedback Trial
- Simulation Resources
- University of Tasmania scholarships
- Rustica will be offering scholarships of up to $500 each biannually to interested health science students that are undertaking a placement in a rural area or attending a rural focused conference/festival.
To be eligible you must be members of Rustica (See NRHSN below). Further information, including previous scholars' reports can be found at Rustica
National Rural Health Student Network (NRHSN) - Rustica
Rustica is the NRHSN rural health club for the University of Tasmania. We have branches in Hobart, Launceston and Burnie and promote rural health to Medicine, Nursing and Allied Health Students.
We offer Networking Opportunities, Scholarships, Clinical Skills Days and much more.
- Join for free at Rustica!