Rural Health Teaching Sites are available to the following:
- staff and students of the Faculty of Health, University of Tasmania;
- other rural health training providers and their students/trainees;
- local rural health workers; and
- other users at the discretion of the Manager.
- no charge for University of Tasmania Faculty of Health students on rural placement
- no charge for University of Tasmania and Centre for Rural Health staff on work related purposes
- charges may apply for postgraduate students from other Universities, visiting health professionals and other users