Students (Year 5 – 12) carry out a science investigation and present their findings to science/industry judges. The Awards are supported by Tasmanian industry and community organisations, and offer generous cash prizes. Judging days are held on Cradle Coast, Launceston and Hobart campuses in August-September each year.
Judging for the Science Investigation Awards 2015 will be held on:
- Launceston: Thursday 27 August, at the Raymond Ferrall Centre, Newnham campus
- Burnie: Thursday 3 September, at the Cradle Coast campus
- Hobart: Thursday 17 September, at the Activities Centre, Sandy Bay campus
Register your Science Investigation entry here.
Closing date for registrations is Friday 21 August 2015.
If you would like more details about the Awards, please download the following documents:
- UTAS Science Investigation Awards Overview
- UTAS Science Investigation Awards – Information for Teachers
- UTAS Science Investigation Awards – Information for Students and Parents
For more information, please contact:
Adele Wilson, Schools Outreach Officer
Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology, University of Tasmania.