Science Investigation Awards
Students (Year 5 – 12) carry out a science investigation and present their findings to science/industry judges. The Awards are supported by Tasmanian industry and community organisations, and offer generous cash prizes. Judging days are held on Cradle Coast, Launceston and Hobart campuses in August-September each year.
Judging for the Science Investigation Awards 2016 will be held on:
- Launceston: Thursday 25 August, 2016 at the Newnham campus
- Burnie: Thursday 1 September, 2016 at the Cradle Coast campus
- Hobart: Thursday 15 September, 2016 at the Sandy Bay campus
Registrations will open a few months before the Awards. Check back here for a link to the registration form closer to the date.If you would like more information, please refer to the following documents:
- UTAS Science Investigation Awards Overview
- Information for Teachers
- Information for Students and Parents
For specific information about the North/North West regional event, please go to their Science Investigation Awards page here.
For more information, please contact:
Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology, University of Tasmania.
Phone: (03) 6226 7477 or 6226 2287