Connect with UTAS social media channels and keep updated with the latest news, events and all things social.
We welcome your comments and your questions.
UTAS youtube channel
- Academy of Arts
- Accommodation Services
- Business & Accounting Students Society
- Conservatorium of Music
- Cradle Coast Campus
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- Institute for Regional Development
- International Student Adviser Hobart
- Politics and International Relations Program
- Rural Clinical School
- Save the Tasmanian Devil Appeal
- School of Architecture & Design
- School of Geography & Environmental Studies
- School of Land and Food
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Plant Science
- School of Zoology
- Social Connections North
- Social Connections South
- Student Adviser AMC & SET
- Tasmania Chinese Studies Group
- Tasmanian Institute of Agriculture
- University Department of Rural Health
- UTAS Alumni
Your comments are a very important part of our social media. We welcome differences of opinion as long as they are kept respectful, constructive and contain language that is suitable for all ages and groups.
Our social media moderators reserve the right to remove comments that:
- are obscene, crude or indecent
- contain personal attacks, insults or threats of any kind
- are defamatory or libellous
- contain offensive references to groups based on race, religion or ethnicity
- promote a product or service that is not linked to UTAS core business
- constitute SPAM.
UTAS does not accept any responsibility for content published on third party sites.
Social media at UTAS
UTAS ‘corporate’ social media channels are managed through the Office of Marketing and Communications – any suggestions and submissions for content are very welcome and can be forwarded to email@example.com.
For advice about setting up social media accounts for marketing/engagement purposes contact firstname.lastname@example.org.