Making informed decisions about your career is an important step in the transition from university to work or further study. We can help you to clarify important career issues, assist you with your career decisions and provide many services to support you to build your career.
- Register for CareerHub to view part-time/casual and graduate positions.
- Register for on-campus employer information sessions on CareerHub.
- Meet graduate employers at our annual Careers Fair.
Career direction and decision making
- Is this degree right for me? What are my employment options when I graduate?
- Make an appointment with a qualified careers adviser to clarify your direction.
- Join the Vice-Chancellor's Leadership Award and the Career Mentor Program for personal development and to build your employability.
Applying for jobs
- Access Resume Link for information and tips, and to submit your resume for review by our careers advisers.
- Check CareerHub for upcoming workshops to prepare for the application process.
- Get advice from a careers adviser on draft applications and interview techniques