Career Development & Employment offers a wide range of job search and career development services and resources for students.
We can assist you to:
- Find part-time/casual employment to support your studies, through access to our jobs database CareerHub.
- Make decisions around career direction and/or further study by chatting to one of our qualified Career Development Consultants.
- Build job search skills, such as writing resumes and preparing for interviews, through signing up to a Career Development & Employment workshop.
- Provide email feedback on your resume/curriculum vitae via Resume Link.
- Conduct a mock interview if you have a real interview scheduled with a potential employer. Book in via CareerHub.