Personal counselling is a process of talking and listening to help creatively resolve problems. This is usually done on a one to one basis.
- individual counselling support
- face to face or by phone
Counsellors work to promote the wellbeing of students and staff generally on each campus and also through individual faculties and schools.
- mental health awareness workshops
- mental health awareness training
- linking staff and students to other support services in the local and wider community
- workshops on mental health topics
- community liaison
- input into policy and planning
Information and Resources
- fact sheets
- resource library
- audio resources