The University of Tasmania (UTAS) and its specialist institute, the Australian Maritime College (AMC), recognise the high academic standard of our formal Partner Institutes.
In recognition of the special relationship between UTAS and its formal Partner Institutes, students and graduates of the institutes listed below, who are granted credit in to a UTAS Bachelor degree, will receive a 10% discount on tuition fees for their undergraduate studies.
Students will first be assessed for a Tasmanian International Scholarship (TIS), which provides a 25% fee waiver and is awarded on the basis of academic performance during studies with the home institute. Those students not awarded a TIS will receive the Partner Institute discount. The maximum fee waiver available to students is 25%.
These Partner Institutes represent a small number of the institutes that UTAS formally works with. To check if the University has an arrangement with your college or university, please email Your.Study@utas.edu.au
Australian Maritime College
- Ho Chi Minh University of Technology (HCMUT), Vietnam
- INTI College, Malaysia
- KDU University College, Malaysia
- Universidad Nacional de Quilmes (UNQ), Argentina
Faculty of Arts
- Sunway University College (SUT), Malaysia
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology
- Changzhou Institute of Technology (CIT), China
- Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL), Malaysia
- Softwarica College of IT and E-Commerce, Nepal