We are seeking your input into how UTAS students might be more involved and represented at UTAS.
What mechanisms could be explored? How do we hear what you've got to say? We know you have some valuable and interesting ideas.
The "We are All Ears - make the most of your student voice" forum will be held on Tuesday 28 August 2012.
The forum will be opened by Professor David Sadler (DVC Students and Education, Chair of the Student Experience Committee) who is interested in your views. Prof Sadler will be there to welcome students and speak in relation to the student voice at UTAS.
Express your interest before the closing date of Monday 20 August 2012.
Other important information:
- Priorities agreed upon at the forum will be presented back to the UTAS Student Voice Sub-Committee for their information and support
- All students who complete an expression of interest but do not proceed to attend the forum will go into a draw for a $150 Co-Op voucher
- All students who attend the forum will go into the draw for three $200 Co-Op vouchers to be drawn at the forum
- Students who attend and participate in the forum will receive a Certificate of Participation signed by Professor David Sadler in recognition of your contribution
- As the forum is being held on a Tuesday and may clash with class commitments, a validation of attendance statement can be arranged, signed by Prof Sadler
- A MyLO space will be created to encourage and facilitate contribution from students not able to attend (such as distance/online students or due to limited spaces), and to also provide an upload of Prof Sadler's opening address, student voice vox pops, update of agreements, follow up action, etc
The "We are All Ears - make the most of your student voice" forum is funded through the Student Experience Committee, in the Division of Students and Education.
Time:10am to 3pm (plus travel time, so all day.)
Where: Campbelltown (transport to/from all campuses and food provided).
Who: UTAS students - numbers are LIMITED TO 50 so submit your expression of interest to attend early.
Online students: A MyLo discussion space will be set up to harness your input or you are welcome to jump on one of the buses if you can.
Published on: 08 Aug 2012 4:19pm