Pathways to Uni
Not everyone goes directly from high school to university. Our students come from a variety of places and life situations. Starting or resuming study is always exciting, but it can also be daunting for students.
At the University of Tasmania we'll help you get the skills you need to pursue a university degree. We offer a wide range of preparatory and pathway programs, as well as short bridging programs, to assist in the transition to university.
Visit Ask Us for answers to all your questions as a student at the University of Tasmania
- I did not complete year 11 or 12, can I still undertake undergraduate study?
- What can I get out of the University Preparation Program (UPP)?
- What is the Bachelor of General Studies Foundation Year Pathway?
- Who is eligible to participate in the High Achiever Program and University College Program?
- How do I apply to the University of Tasmania?