Safety, Health and Wellbeing
Safety, health and wellbeing are a priority. A welcoming and safe environment that supports your mental and spiritual health and is inclusive and supportive is critical to your success as a student.
A University for Wellbeing
Visit Ask Us for answers to all your questions as a student at the University of Tasmania
- Is there a Faith Centre or Muslim Prayer Room on campus?
- How do I make an appointment to see a counsellor?
- What to expect in an appointment with a UTAS Personal Counsellor?
- My situation is complex and is affecting my study. Is there someone I can talk to?
- How can I maintain or improve my physical and mental wellbeing while studying?
- I feel unsafe on campus, what should I do?