UTAS counsellors offer confidential and professional counselling to students experiencing a range of academic, mental health and personal concerns including (but not limited to) anxiety, stress, depression, motivational problems and relationship difficulties.
We recognise that these and other difficulties may impact your ability to study effectively. The Counselling Information for Students Fact sheet outlines the Counselling service and how counsellors can assist UTAS students.
- I need help with some personal issues. Who can I talk to?
- How do I make an appointment to see a counsellor?
- Do you have information about rights, privacy and confidentiality for UTAS Personal Counselling services?
- How can I maintain or improve my physical and mental wellbeing while studying?
- Are there any resources for managing anxiety, stress and/or relaxation?