Health Conditions and Disabilities
Students with disabilities and health conditions add to the diversity of our university community. This broadens our understanding and appreciation for the contributions of each individual.
Disability Services provide leadership and guidance regarding accommodations and access, which requires a collaborative relationship among all members of the university community. Students accessing support services are required to have their health professional complete the Access to Assistance for Students with Disabilities/Health Condition form before making an appointment.
Visit Ask Us for answers to all your questions as a student at the University of Tasmania
- What kind of assistance can I get from the University if I have a disability?
- How do I know if I am eligible for assistance with a disability?
- I have a Learning Disability. What documentation do I need to provide?
- What is a Learning Access Plan (LAP)?
- How do I make an appointment to see a Disability Adviser?