8th Oct 2018 - 9th Oct 2018
09:45 am - 03:00 pm
This 2-day TopFodder course covers the science of silage making. See flyer for details.
Making and feeding high quality silage with lower fibre levels encourages higher feed intakes and better cow performance. This workshop highlights the steps for making high quality temperate pasture silage.
Farmers will learn to:
- Improve the quality of silage made
- Evaluate the role of silage within their system
- Reduce losses and wastage (during harvest, storage and feed-out)
- Develop a better understanding of the cost of fodder conservation
- Make silage production more profitable
Register with Sam Flight | 0409 801 341 | email@example.com
Limited to a maximum of 20 participants | Lunch provided