Published: 31 May 2018
TIA has developed an online food safety information portal to share resources with the Australian food industry, government, researchers and the community.
The Food Safety Centre website provides tools to help the food industry assess and predict microbial growth on food.
As well as offering free services, a tiered subscription service gives users access to a variety of important time and cost saving services, including:
- Knowledge that helps control supply chain hazards and successfully launching safe, new, products
- Cutting edge risk management tools
- Knowledge transfer to help companies achieve high-level science-based market leadership
- A world class food safety news service
- A sophisticated and powerful Capability Map, updated directly by research providers themselves, to help you find specific food safety research services in a timely manner
- A gateway to an extensive network of global food safety expertise
Want to subscribe or find out more? Visit foodsafetycentre.com.au