The Student Recruitment team provide a range of activities and material that will assist you to sharing information about the University and career options to your students and colleagues. Acting as a "one-stop-shop" for coordination of activities for high school and senior secondary students, we can provide you with the following:
- course information - 1300 363 864
- course publications
- coordination and delivery of the Senior Secondary College program
- coordination and delivery of on-campus and in-school programs
- participation in Parent Information and Careers events
- coordination and delivery of the University of Tasmania Open Day
- Information on professional development opportunities for teachers, school and administrative staff
Keeping up with what's happening at the University of Tasmania
A bi-monthly Recruitment News email newsletter for interstate and local Career Advisers is available on subscription directly to your email address or to download from our website.
Please call 1300 363 864 if you wish to be included on the mailing list.
University of Tasmania Open Day
The University of Tasmania holds an annual Information Day at all three campuses during the month of August each year. See University of Tasmania Open Day for more information and what to look forward to at our next Open Day.
For information about courses at the University of Tasmania and the application process, contact the Student recruitment team
- by telephone on 1300 363 864 or
- by email to Course.Info@utas.edu.au
For information about the range of services provided to University of Tasmania students go to the First Year website.
Not receiving our annual mail-out or event details? Update your details.