Children's University Tasmania South
The role of Regional Officer (South), Children's University Tasmania
The Regional Officer (South):
- facilitates program delivery in the southern region
- delivers on-site (in-school) training
- provides event support
- provides on-site (in-school) training
- maintains the operational and administrative aspects of program delivery in the southern region
- recruits Public Learning Destinations in the southern region.
Georgia Sutton brings extensive experience of working in high-level executive support in Tasmanian schools and the Australian higher education sector to her position in Children's University Tasmania.
A seventh generation Tasmanian from a large family, Georgia grew up in Launceston and undertook a Bachelor of Arts with a double major in Classics in Hobart. After several years in Melbourne she returned in 2003, establishing a successful luthier business with her husband.
Georgia has completed a Graduate Certificate of Management and is currently undertaking a Master of Business Administration (Creative Communication) as well as Ensemble Performance as a member of the Southern Gospel Choir at the Tasmanian Conservatorium of Music.
As a mother of three children, she is committed to the aims of Children's University Tasmania. To unearth the dreams of its student members, encourage them to dream big and help make their aspirations reality.