Prices and Quotes
Please note that from Semester 2, 2017, student readers and lab manuals are sold through Co-op Bookshop.
For lecturers and administration staff wanting to organise readers, course notes or lab manuals for students, please see the 'How to order readers' page (staff access only).
- Request a quote from Mercury Walch via PurchaseNow
- Order a business card - see the business card order page for details (staff access only)
- Contact Mercury Walch directly via phone or email
- See the Print service information for staff page (staff access only)
How to order printing (students)
- Request a quote via the student print quote request form. You'll need to give them your student ID number and your contact details.
- Mercury Walch will email you a price plus a link to upload your file for printing and a link to pay for your order
- Upload your files and pay for your printing
- Mercury Walch will email you when your job is complete
- Student orders can be delivered to the TUU Contact Centre at Sandy Bay or Newnham, the Cradle Coast Student Centre, or the Rozelle campus (NSW) reception. There is no delivery fee for deliveries to the these locations. Students can also request that print orders be delivered to their home address. Deliveries to home addresses will incur a delivery fee. (If you are a postgraduate student with an office on campus, you can have your print order delivered to your internal mail address (private/locked bag).)
How to access printing, copying and scanning machines on campus
For thesis printing and binding, contact Mercury Walch via the student print quote request form.