|Chair||Dr Peter Davis||31 December 2015|
|Chair of Academic Senate (or nominee)||Professor Stephen Loo||31 December 2015|
|3 other members appointed by Council, having regard to the desired skills and experience approved by Council||Ms Susan Gough |
Ms Sue Chen
Mr David Button
|31 December 2015 |
31 December 2017
1st meeting 2018
|1 additional appointment by Council until 31 December 2015||Assoc Prof Elaine Stratford|
|Secretary||Ms Belinda Webster|
Chief Operating Officer
Senior Executive Director (Business & Development)
Executive Director Commercial Services & Development
|Professor Peter Rathjen|
Professor Mike Calford
Mr David Clerk
Mr Paul Barnett
Ms Jacinta Young
Members should have skills, knowledge and industry experience in design, development and management of the environment (both natural and built).
Terms of Reference
The committee will focus on strategy and high level policy.
The committee is responsible for considering, reviewing and advising Council on the development, approval and implementation of:
- Campus Framework Plans
- Priorities for major capital works
- Strategic asset management plan
- Preventative maintenance program
- Buildings and grounds plans
- Design standards for building works and landscaping
- Policies in respect of the built environment and sustainability.
Note- a major capital project is one:
- Involving expenditure or receipt by the University of more than $500,000; or
- of strategic or political significance to the University.
- Tuesday 3 March 2015
- Tuesday 2 June 2015
- Tuesday 1 September 2015
- Tuesday 17 November 2015.
Please use the attached template for submitting papers to Council [Word 250KB].
Any submissions should be sent to the Vice-Chancellor's Office at email@example.com