- Vice-Chancellor, Professor Peter Rathjen
- Provost, Professor Mike Calford
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research), Professor Brigid Heywood
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Students and Education), Professor David Sadler
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Global), Professor Monique Skidmore
- Chief Operating Officer, David Clerk
- Principal, Professor Janelle Allison
The Vice-Chancellor is supported by two main committees:
- The Senior Management Team (SMT) is established by the Vice-Chancellor. It is the University's management decision-making and performance monitoring body.
- The Vice-Chancellor's Executive (VCE) is established by the Vice-Chancellor. VCE is the University's collegial forum for senior academic and professional leaders to engage with strategy and discuss emerging issues that underpin the delivery of strategy.