BA-BFA, BA(Hons), MPsych(Clin), PhD, MAPS(Clin)
Hobart CBD Campuses
Medical Science 1
+61 3 6226 2657
Dr Elliott is a Research Fellow at the Wicking Dementia Research and Education Centre. She is also a registered Clinical Psychologist and applies her training and experience in mental health to clinical research projects. Her main focus is to support people living with a chronic illness. Her specialties include capacity building for the dementia care workforce and psycho-oncology in prostate cancer.
- Dementia Care
- Clinical Psychology
- Health Workforce Capacity
Research Projects and Roles
Dr Elliott is involved with the Teaching Research Aged Care Services (TRACS) Project and The Outcomes Project. She also contributes to teaching in the Master of Psychology (Clinical) degree. In the past she has worked on The Carers' CARE Project: Supporting Carers of People with Dementia, and held the TIME for Dementia PhD Scholarship.
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Tasmania
- Home and Community Services (HACC) Program
- Wicking Dementia Research and Education Centre (WDREC)
- School of Psychology, University of Tasmania, (UTAS)