Work Health and Safety

Workers Compensation & Return to Work

The Work Health and Safety Unit has responsibility for the management of workers compensation claims and the return to work of injured employees.

There is a variety of information available for you contained in the links below. If you need to contact someone regarding Workers Compensation please contact:

Cheryl Hughes
Workers Compensation Administrator

Phone: +61 3 6226 7877
Fax: +61 3 6226 2751

Information for Employees injured whilst travelling

The University has coverage for employees travelling on authorised, or travel incidental to the business. More information about Travel Insurance can be found on Pages 11, 20-24 and 38-39 of the Insurance Guidelines document contained on Finance Guidelines and Policies page

International SOS

The University has engaged International SOS to provide international travel advisory and risk management services. Financial Services (Travel Warnings/Advice) can provide further information including how to download your International SOS Travel Card.